A bestselling classic—updated!
Think of this unique book as “step one” in crafting a child’s biblical worldview! In a fun and informative way, this just-revised classic shares biblical insights with totally new art and a fresh format that is fun for kids and appreciated by parents and teachers alike. Inside you’ll ﬁnd a fun rhyming tour through the gospel, and all that’s needed to expand that teaching through detailed instructional tips and structured learning. The colorful illustrations and the text share God’s Word in ways a child can truly understand!
- New color illustrations with fun, lyrical text that entertains and educates
- Convenient new “flip-style” easel book format
- Skill focus includes: alphabet, reading, Bible bits, simple discussion questions, memorization, and activities to enhance understanding
- Downloadable coloring pages to reinforce the biblical concepts.
A is for Adam teaches the bible chronologically, helping your children learn the timeline of history beginning with Creation and ending with the New Heavens and New Earth. Each sequence of verses teaches the Gospel message to children, answering such questions as:
- How can we know we didn’t evolve from monkeys?
- What did sin do to the world?
- Why are there different languages?
- Why did Jesus have to die?
Includes a special reference section for parents and educators to help little ones learn more as soon as they’re ready. An A–Z journey through the Bible, simplified for young believers!